- Site visit to verify existing conditions within 5 feet outside of the proposed building.
- Design of sanitary sewer and domestic water to five feet outside the building or points of connection to existing. Design will be in coordination with the site civil design.
- Water, waste, vent, and natural gas sizing calculations as required by building department plan check requirement.
- Design of floor plans for domestic hot and cold water, waste, vent, and natural gas.
- Sizing of condensate drains and design layout.
- Sizing and layout of rain water roof and over flow drains to five feet outside of building (coordination with architectural roof plan).
- Design sanitary sewer, waste and vent riser diagrams.
- Equipment schedules, fixture list and plumbing design details. Cut sheets of fixtures.